Priboi® is international brand of Priboi si Asociatii® Romania – Debt collection company – debt collection lawyer Romania, Bucharest
Priboi® is a company of debt collection and a law firm from Bucharest, Romania, created in 2010. We’re providing trade, tax or transport receivables collection services in whole Romania and Europe.
Here are briefly the most important services we’re providing:
- Trade receivables collection, unrecovered debits collection, with no takeover fee, only based on contingent fees, that is to say, payment upon result!
- Transports receivables collection (Bear in mind that the transports receivables are barred after a year since the due date- art 32 of the CMR Convention!)
- Tax receivables collection, budgetary, governmental, from state institutions of Romania
- Collection of the Debit + tax and the VAT corresponding to the issued invoices, for the debtors entered in insolvency/ bankruptcy
- Companies Incorporation in Romania, deregistration, amendments at the Trade Register for the trade companies with limited liability or joint-stock companies
- Tax, economic, legal or entrepreneurial consultancy
- Legal consultancy, documents drawing up, assistance and representation before the courts of law, of the criminal prosecution authorities or other authorities.
What do you have to do? Send us at firstname.lastname@example.org the documents representing the debit you have to collect: agreements, invoices, balance confirmations, proofs of the partial payments, works estimates, ect
Or, much easier, you can send us by email a chart of accounts comprising: the name of the debtors, their tax number, the exact debt and the due date of the debit
After the reception of these documents, we’re assessing them and if there is any chance of succeeding, we’ll be sending you to sign the collaboration agreement. After we receive it signed by you, we shall start the collection procedure and we’ll keep you posted on any necessary information!
Our contact details can be found hereby:
Tel: 0040 740 233 840
Fax: 0040 372 874 842